- ALL ROOF TYPES
- COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SUPERIOR SAFETY STANDARDS
At Twin Ports Built, we specialize in every aspect of commercial roofing and every type of roof system. Our Production Department logs more hours of roofing every year than any other contractor in Superior and the surrounding areas. We are set apart by the mass and scope of our projects, our dedication to superior project management, and our industry standard surpassed safety record. We value long-term relationships with clients and perform to prove it.
- ON-STAFF CERTIFIED DRAFTSMEN
- ON-STAFF SAFETY INSPECTORS
- EQUIPPED, SCHEDULE & BUDGET ORIENTED
Twin Ports Built has a long history of quality planning, professional collaboration across the industry, and constructing roofing systems that result in resilient roofs that look perfect and function securely on any commercial structure. We have earned a reputation in the industry for our ability to handle particularly complicated commercial jobs that require creativity, innovative thinking, and expertise forged over 90 years of roofing.
Preventative roof maintenance is crucial to the sustainability and longevity of your roof.
The old adage “an ounce of prevention” was probably born in roofing industry. When Twin Ports Built cares for your building, it will last longer and look better. We provide preventative roof maintenance for all roof types. We structure customized preventative maintenance programs designed to protect your facility with consideration of your budget. The preventative maintenance services that Twin Ports Built provides include the following:
- Inspection checklist related to your roofing system, documenting defects, points of deterioration and compromised roof accessories and assemblies in need of repair
- Debris removal
- Clearing drains for proper water flow
- Caulking terminations and pipe seals as needed
- Documented roof surface defects, water-entry points and damage
- Detailed written assessment with photographs
- Cost-effective repair or replacement solutions
- Central Roofing Company will identify necessary safety requirements to remain OSHA compliant and will specify actionable solutions to help you uphold these standards and regulations.
Your roof and roof accessories will get dirty from environmental exposure. In just a few short years, photovoltaic solar panels, reflective roof systems and coatings, skylights and light tubes will require cleaning to retain their energy-efficient benefits.
In order to restore your commercial roofing system to its optimal performance, it is necessary to have a maintenance strategy in place that includes professional cleaning. Twin Ports Built offers a sustainable cleaning solution that restores, protects and maintains your roofing system.
This cleaning technology is environmentally-friendly and EPA-approved. Scheduled cleanings will help maintain the energy-efficiency and R-values of your roof while keeping your roofing system code-compliant.
When you are in need of preventative roof maintenance in the Twin Ports, do not hesitate to contact Twin Ports Built!